INCOME TAX FILING ONLINE
Income Tax Filing Online
To file an income tax, you need an Income Tax Return form, which you file at the Income Tax Department. The Central Government imposes a tax on an individual’s income.
It is the responsibility of very citizen to pay this tax. The IT department validates these accounts of income and if an extra amount is deducted without reason, the department reimburses the sum to the bank account of the assessee. File the Taxes on time to avoid penalty along with the right entities.
The form with the right data of income and tax paid by an assessee is called Income Tax Return. The Indian, Income Tax Department has many forms such as ITR 1, ITR 2, ITR 5 etc.
Sai Digital Signature provides the finest online tax filing services and assists you with the right form to fill at the right time.
Documents for Income Tax Filing Online:
- Documents – Sale and Purchase of assets or investments
- Proof of the investments
- Challan of the paid tax (Self-assessment tax or Advance tax)
- Bank statements
- T.D.S. Certificates for Form 16 or 16A as applicable
- If you have applied for PAN card but haven’t received it, then you need a copy of filed PAN acknowledgment and the
- In case you have not applied for PAN, then you need a PAN application form completely filled in with two passport size
- For businesses – Copies of trading, audit report, profit and loss account balance sheet, personal account of proprietor
- or partners
- Receipts of insurance premium payment, donations, NSS, mutual fund, new equity shares, provident purchase of
- NSCs etc. to support requested deductions
- Declarations on receipts and payments if no regular records are maintained
Looking to Buy Digital Signature?
Get in touch, or call us or chat with us …