GEM (Government e Market Place) REGISTRATION
GeM shall provide a complete end-to end contactless, cashless and paperless procurement system:
GeM shall cover the entire procurement process right from vendor registration to order fulfillment and payment.
GeM shall constantly endeavor to enhance transparency and efficiency in the procurement process:
GeM shall bring about standardization in the procurement process and ensure adherence to timely delivery and payment.
The purchases through GeM by Government users have been authorised and made mandatory by Ministry of Finance by adding a new Rule No. 149 in the General Financial Rules, 2017.
Who can register for GEM?
1. Partnership firm
2. Sole proprietorship firm
3. Private or Public Limited company
The pre-requisites for a primary seller/service provider registration are:
1. Constitution Type such as Properitorship, Firm, Company, Trust or Society and Central Government/State Government.
2. Constitution Name.
3. Aadhaar Number or Personal PAN of the user(Authorized signatory of ITR)
4. For Aadhaar based registrations, mobile number which is linked with the Aadhaar is required.
5. Documents such as CIN, PAN, DIPP, UAM, ITR details as per the constitution of the organization may be required for seller registration.
6. Address of the organization.
7. Bank account details of the organization
8. Active email id.
For all type of registration, we provide end to end service and Also liaison in the process of OEM registration with Desktop and Video assessment process.
If you need registration contact US.
Looking for Gem registration or OEM Assessment ?
Get in touch, or call us or chat with us …