Digital Signature for Uploading in CBSE website:
Your attention is invited to the following Sections of the Framework and Significant Guidelines in the context of the Secondary and Senior School Certificate Examinations 2020-2021 wherein the schools were requested to upload the data with the digital signature of the Principal/Head of school –
- Section XIII relating to Submission of List of candidates (LOC) for Class X/XII Examination 2021 Sl. No. 19 of the Features of online submission of LOC; and
- Section XVI relating to Registration of Class IX/XI Students for session 2020-2021 Sl. No. 16 of the Features of Online submission of finalized data of registered students.
It has now been decided as under:
- For the 2021 exam schools are requested to upload the LOC as per the practice of previous year. However, as intimated earlier, hardcopy need not to be sent to the Regional Office. Data submitted online shall be treated as final. Schools are requested to keep a printout of the LOC submitted for their record. Please ensure correct uploading of data in LOC.
- For the session 2020-2021 schools are requested to upload the registration data as per the practice of previous year. However, as intimated earlier, hardcopy need not to be sent to the
Regional office. Data submitted online shall be treated as final. Schools are requested to keep a printout of the registration data submitted for their record. Please ensure correct uploading of registration data.
- In the meantime, schools are requested to obtain the digital signature of the Principal/Head of School under the category “Organization” and “B” class from any authorized agency.
This is for information and necessary action please.
(DR. SANYAM BHARDWAJ)
CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
Sai Digital Signature is one of the most trusted companies that helps you set up your Digital Signature Certificate with 100% security.
For Private School:
1. Application Form
2. Photo of applicant.
3. Personal pan for applicant.
4. Proof of principle/head of school.(School ID card)
5. Registration certificate( recognized by CBSE or government body)
6. Bank Statement.
7. Authority letter (It should be on letter head only)
(Authority letter should be signed by the reporting authority of the school)
Reporting authority – Zonal officer of education.
8. Authorizing person sign id required.
9. Video required.
If you have a business that requires a digital signature Certificate, please contact Sai Digital
Signature and get your Digital Signature Certificate with utmost ease and a great customer service experience.