80G and 12A Registration
80G and 12A registration:
- Trusts and Institutions established for Charitable and religious purposes are entitled for exemptions from income tax as specified in the act.
- The Trust must be carrying on charitable activity covered under provisions of section 2(15) of Income Tax Act, 1961.
- The eligible trust is required to make an application for grant of exemption u/s. 12A and 12AA of Income Tax Act, 1961.
- The exemption is governed by section 11 and 12 r.w.s. 13 of Income Tax Act, 1961.
A non-profit organization or non-governmental organization (NGO), a charitable trust or a Section 8 Company, can apply for 80G registration as well as obtain certification under section 12A. Both certifications can be applied together or it can also be done separately also.
Charitable Purpose’ includes relief of poor, education, yoga, medical relief, preservation of environment (including watersheds, forests and wildlife) and preservation of monuments or places of artistic or historic interest and the advancement of any other object of general public utility.
Document Required for 12A and 80G registration/ renewal :
1) Registration Certificate
2) Pan Card
3) MOA/ Trust Deed/ by-law
4) 2 member pan card and aadhar card
5) Audit report (if available )
6) Annual Report/ activity photographs
Benefits of 12A and 80G Registration:
If an NGO gets itself registered under section 80g then the person or the organisation making a donation to the NGO will get a deduction of 50% from his/its taxable income. If an ngo gets registered under 12A and 80g, then only it is applicable for any government funding.
For all type of registration, we provide end to end service and Also liaison in the process of 12A and 80G registration.
If you need registration contact US.
Looking for 12A and 80G registration ?
Get in touch, or call us or chat with us …